- This event has passed.
Nominations open: The Business of Pride 2023
The nomination deadline for the 2023 Business of Pride Awards is July 14, 2023. Click here to make your nominations. Pacific Business News is looking for LGBTQ leaders, companies, and allies in Hawaii who are successful in their careers, active in their communities, and advocates for inclusion and equality.
To ensure your nomination is as competitive as possible, please review the following tips:
1. Ensure that all areas of the nomination are filled out, and each question is answered. The judges can only work off of information provided in the nomination packet and/or letters of support- so if something isn’t listed, it can’t be considered.
2. For ease, feel free to use bullet points, numbers, etc. instead of full paragraphs.
3. The best and most successful nominations include facts and figures, not opinions. For example, let us know how a person or company increased revenue that year and provide numbers, vs. letting us know that they are “great to work with”.
4. Letters of support are certainly not required, but can be very helpful to our panel of judges.
5. Make sure the nomination is submitted on time.
Please contact Rose Balagtas at email@example.com or (808)955-8072 with any questions.
Other event calendars:
• Aloha Maui Pride • Garden Island Tea • Gay Island Guide • Go Hawaii • Hawaii Island LGBTQ Pride • Hawaii Public Radio • Hawaii Rainbow Chamber of Commerce • Honolulu Magazine • Kauai LGBT Pride • Kona Pride • Lei Magazine • Midweek • Star Advertiser
Please read our Disclaimer Notice.