The Hawaii LGBTQ Legacy Foundation brings together Hawaii’s diverse and vital LGBTQ community. Our projects and events deeply engage the full spectrum of LGBTQ people, their families and allies, across all age groups, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds.
We’re helping create a thriving, sustainable, destination LGBTQ community for Hawaii’s present and future generations. We hope you’ll join us!
Want to be a part of Honolulu Pride™ — Hawaii’s largest LGBTQ community event? Take a look at our Sponsorship Opportunities. Download it here. Ready to become a Sponsor? Click here.For more information, contact Jim Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why partner with us?
Honolulu Pride™ is a project of the Hawaii LGBT Legacy Foundation which is an all-volunteer, not for profit Federal 501(c)(3) organization, also registered with the state of Hawaii. The Hawaii LGBT Legacy Foundation has several major projects that include: Honolulu Pride™, The LGBT Center – Waikiki, Youth LGBT Education, the development of a home for homeless youth through the support of Youth Outreach, and Big Island Pride.
Did you know the value of the LGBT Market?
• National annual value of LGBT market is estimated to be worth over $835 Billion
• The LGBT travel market is listed to be worth $181 Billion
• LGBT households make 10% more shopping trips than non-‐LGBT households
• 55% of LGBT consumers will choose to do business with companies that support the LGBT community
• 70% of LGBT adults said they would pay a premium for a product from a company that supports the LGBT community
When you Partner with Honolulu Pride™ you will:
• Increase your brand recognition
• Diversify your visibility
• Support equality for all
Our sponsorship packages provide several opportunities for you to reach Honolulu’s LGBT community by branding at our events throughout the year as well as website and media platforms, including:
• Honolulu Pride™ Parade and Festival
• Special Events
• Annual Foundation Gala
• Print collateral including mailers and posters
• Social Media
• Hawaii LGBT Legacy Foundation & Honolulu Pride™ website(s)
• 2017 Views: 105,387
• 2017 Visitors: 39,663
• Total impressions of posts: 510,559
• Total impressions: 682,779
• Pride Parade: 25,000 spectators and 1,800 participants
• Pride Festival: 3,000 attendees
• Educational Events: 225 attendees