Projects and programs that educate, unify and empower LGBTQ+ people as integral members of Hawaii’s larger diverse community. To have your program listed, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This event has passed.
October 20-22: Wahine Forum
An event every day that begins at 12:00 am, repeating indefinitely
Hawaiʻi’s largest leadership and career development conference for women.
Gain skills and strategies for leadership. Learn tactics to overcome present-day challenges. Real women will share real advice on how to find and foster personal and professional growth and resilience through keynotes, panel discussions, fireside chats, and presentations.
NEW ADDITIONS TO WAHINE FORUM 2020
• Start your mornings off right with our Moments of Zen Sessions. Let’s take a moment to breathe together and focus on our well-being.
• Grab a cup of coffee (or tea) and join us for Fireside Chats. We’ll start the day with a talk story featuring local wahine who will share their personal stories of perseverance, resilience, and grace.
• Tune into a Live Wahine Lounge on Facebook where we will cover a variety of interesting topics and important issues facing women and girls today. Plus, a closer look at some of our nonprofit organizations who are doing incredible work in the community, tips for setting up your home office, book suggestions to keep you inspired and motivated, easy and healthy recipes from women rocking our food scene, and more!
• Connect with like-minded attendees during our Hall Chats while the inspiration is fresh. As soon as your session is over, chat with attendees who shared your experience and interest, just like you would in a hallway walking between sessions.
• If you’re looking for a one-on-one experience with some of Hawaiʻi’s top business and community leaders, sign up for the exclusive Mentorship Session. Limited spots available and offered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
For more information, and to register: https://wahineforum.hawaiibusiness.com/