Projects and events that educate, unify and empower LGBTQ+ people as integral members of Hawai’i’s larger diverse community. To have your program listed, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Please note, the Hawai’i LGBT Legacy Foundation (HLLF) provides this calendar as a service to the community. For more information about particular listings, please contact the presenting organizations, not HLLF. Read our disclaimer here. Mahalo.
Hawaiʻi State Bar Association’s Pandemic Education Program
This series of webinars provides valuable training to help nonprofit organizations interpret grant, safety and compliance responsibilities around federal pandemic relief. It also provides guidance around general operations during the pandemic. This unique program is free for Hawaiʻi nonprofits.
- Which laws apply to nonprofits
- Management by Board vs. management by Executive Director
- Staffing using volunteers, employees, contractors
- Compensation and benefits for employees
- Using independent contractors
- Working with volunteers and children
- Insurance and risk management
Click here to see the webinar options and to sign up to view them.