Projects and programs that educate, unify and empower LGBTQ+ people as integral members of Hawaii’s larger diverse community.To have your program listed, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Please note, the Hawaii LGBT Legacy Foundation (HLLF) provides this Community Calendar as a service to the community. For more information about particular listings, please contact the presenting organizations, not HLLF. Read our disclaimer here. Mahalo.
- This event has passed.
City and County of Honolulu Rental & Utility Relief Program
The City and County of Honolulu, working with community partners, has initiated the Rental & Utility Relief Program, with $114 million in federal COVID-19 relief funds. It helps qualified people on Oʻahu pay for their rent and household utility bills for electricity, sewer and water, and gas, paying up to 12 months of bills, depending on a person’s financial situation.
Who Can Qualify:
• Oʻahu residents who are renting on island.
• Proof of COVID-19 pandemic related job loss, unemployment, or pay reduction.
• Proof of difficulties paying for rent and utilities.
• One person per household.
• There will be income limits for eligible households.
• Government-issued photo ID.
• Proof of Oʻahu residency.
• Rent agreement.
• Past due rent or utility notice.
• Tax documents or pay stubs of two (2) months most recent income.
• Proof of COVID-19 pandemic related hardship, such as an Unemployment Insurance letter.
For more information please visit the City & County of Honolulu Rental & Utility Relief Program.