Photos: Honolulu Photo Booths
The Hawaii LGBT Legacy Foundation brings together Hawaii’s diverse and vital LGBT community. Our projects and events deeply engage the full spectrum of LGBT people, their families and allies, across all age groups, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds. We’re helping create a thriving, sustainable, destination LGBT community for Hawaii’s present and future generations. We hope you’ll join us!
Why partner with us?
Honolulu Pride™ is a project of the Hawaii LGBT Legacy Foundation which is an all-volunteer, not for profit Federal 501(c)(3) organization, also registered with the state of Hawaii. The Hawaii LGBT Legacy Foundation has several major projects that include: Honolulu Pride™, The LGBT Center – Waikiki, Youth LGBT Education, the development of a home for homeless youth thru the support of youth outreach, and Big Island Pride.
Did you know the value of the LGBT Market?
• National annual value of LGBT market is estimated to be worth over $835 Billion
• The LGBT travel market is listed to be worth $181 Billion
• LGBT households make 10% more shopping trips than non-‐LGBT households
• 55% of LGBT consumers will choose to do business with companies that support the LGBT community
• 70% of LGBT adults said they would pay a premium for a product from a company that supports the LGBT community
When you Partner with Honolulu Pride™ you will:
• Increase your brand recognition
• Diversify your visibility
• Support equality for all
• Generate employment opportunities
Our sponsorship packages provide several opportunities for you to reach Honolulu’s LGBT community by branding at our events throughout the year as well as website and media platforms, including:
• Honolulu Pride™ Parade and Festival
• Special Events
• Annual LGBT Center Gala
• Print collateral including mailers and posters
• Social Media
• Hawaii LGBT Legacy Foundation & Honolulu Pride™ website(s)
• October 2016 Views: 32,537 + 800% over 2015
• Visitors: 11,044 + 950% over 2015
Facebook October 2016
• 28 day total impressions of posts: 98,073
• 28 day total impressions: 277,965
• Parade: 20,000 + 100% over 2015
• Festival: 3,000 + 100% over 2015
• Youth Events: 225 + 115% over 2015
Since opening The LGBT Center ‐ Waikiki in the spring of 2013, it has become home for 14 additional non‐profit organizations. It serves as a meeting center, educational center, training center and home base for these non‐profit organizations. Additionally, in the past 12 months the Hawaii Legacy Foundation has provided over 3,500 direct services for members of our community.
The 2016 Honolulu Pride™ parade was viewed by more than 20,000 locals and visitors with 60 parade entrants and 115 floats with over 1,000 participants. The Festival, held at the iconic Waikiki Shell – Diamond Head Greens, was attended by over 3,000 visitors. It had over 22 non-‐profit organization booths, 17 corporate sponsor booths and 12 vendor booths. The highlight of the Honolulu Pride™ Festival was the over 8 hours of live entertainment presented by such great artist as: David Hernandez, Bria & Chrissy, Yvonne Elliman, Caravan of Glam, Men in Grey Suites, Gay men’s Chorus of Honolulu, Tita Titsling, Mr. Sister, Damian Levine and many more. Everyone that attended the festival felt a true sense of community and was proud to be a part of it.
Mahalo to our 2016 Sponsors
Mahalo to our 2015 Sponsors
Enterprise Rent-A-Car & Enterprise CarShare | Veterinary Emergency + Referral Center of Hawaii | Starwood Hotels and Resorts | Aqua Hospitality | David McEwan M.D. Charitable Trust | Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort | Lima Kokua | Tiki’s Grill & Bar | Nella Media Group